Rome - The Eternal City
Unguided WSA Detour
黄金岛棋牌官方下载kOur DIY Rome tour gets you into the Colosseum, Ancient Forum, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica all without standing in line. Don't forget our top recommendations for pizza, panini, espresso, and gelato!
- Skip the line entry into the Colosseum & the Vatican Museums
- Top-rated hostel accommodations
- All roads lead to Rome: In a city known for having the some of the best culinary creations in the world we provide the local insider info to discover the best of the best for pizza, gelato, wine, and pasta
WSA Detours allow for you to show up and have all the fun, and none of the headache. These newly updated Detours help you know all our favorite places in Rome.
- 2 nights in our favorite hostel in Rome
- Skip-the-line entry into the Colosseum and Forum
- Skip-the-line entry into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Guidebook chapter for Rome researched and compiled by Andy Steves
Travel insurance is important. Insure your trip here with - they've got great options to get covered.
VENICE CINQUE TERRE PISA FLORENCE
黄金岛棋牌官方下载k ROME Tour the best of Italy on our Italian Extravaganza! Dive into the best pesto, pasta, pizza and gelato you've ever tasted. And enjoy a fun guide while exploring these amazing cities.
Experience the best Italy has to offer on a 10-day whirlwind adventure through Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa and Rome! - More Info
黄金岛棋牌官方下载kWSA is a great way to see a new place! They pick the greatest hostels to stay at and the best things to experience. Not to mention Bogi (our tour guide) was awesome! I met lots of friends and had the best experience of my lifeCeanna Chapman, University of Kansas ~ DIS, Copenhagen, Spring 2016
Spots are limited!
We keep our groups small, so save your spot now! Check out our Tripadvisor, App Store & Facebook travel love below.
Stay up to date with upcoming tours, deals and discounts through our Facebook page!
Pick a city and go! All new budget guidebook from Andy Steves, Founder and Chief Backpacker of WSA.